Obtaining legal services is confusing, expensive and time consuming. Whether you need to resolve a traffic ticket or help with an accident you’ve been in, just finding the right lawyer can feel like a full-time job–and one that most of us can’t afford. That’s why IDG provides its members with access to quality, affordable legal services from lawyers who are vetted, care about customer service and understand the needs of drivers. We believe that the justice system should work for everyone, not just the rich and powerful, and we want to ensure that all drivers are given a fair opportunity to advocate for their rights.
Below, find a list of some of the legal services the IDG of Illinois provides to its members.
- Traffic Tickets
- A lawyer can help challenge a traffic ticket for a moving violation. This only costs $89. This is well-below what the average traffic lawyer charges!
- Car Accident Cases
- A lawyer can advise you on your rights and responsibilities as a rideshare driver including compensation for your injuries and your duty to report to your company.
- Document Review
- A lawyer will review up to six (6) pages of any document you need help understanding
- Phone Calls or Letters on your Behalf
- Depending on the legal issue and discretion of the law firm, you can get a lawyer to make one phone call or send a letter on their letterhead on your behalf. Limited to one per specific legal matter. There is no limit on the number of new legal matters.
- Living Will Preparation
- Plan attorneys will prepare a free Simple Will* for you and your family, as well as update the Will annually for free.
- Small Claims Court
- A lawyer can assist you in preparing for appearances in small claims court.
- Government Programs
- Assistance with problems related to government programs, such as INS and Welfare.
- Discounted Flat Fees
- For other legal matters, you can receive quality legal help for a very discounted rate. This includes:
- Simple Will with Minor’s Trust
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
- Non-payment of Court Ordered Support
- Small Business Incorporation
- Residential Real Estate Document Review
- Free Consultation On Any Legal Matter
- A lawyer will consult on any legal issue you have by phone or in-person with no set limit on time.
- Reduced Hourly Rates
- You can receive 40% off of the normal hourly rate for legal services beyond the free and discounted services (minimum of $125 per hour).
How to Use This Benefit
If you are interested in using this benefit, you first need to join the IDG by clicking here!
From there, you will find forms to fill out to request legal assistance.
If you need help joining the IDG and gaining access to your benefits, or want more information, please contact us at 833-240-7064.